We are a full service design studio working with clients on a consulting basis, project by project basis, or the total home.
We review the scope of the project with a client to include design philosophy, budget, priorities, floor plans, paint color selection, fabric selection, lighting plans, and selection of materials.
We will also collaborate with a client’s architect or contractor to ensure plans work with style of décor planned.
We will help in selecting furniture, furnishings, fabrics, window treatments, flooring materials and coverings, and wall finishes to include decorative finishes, wallpaper, and paint shades, all based on a client’s design objectives.
Marjory’s style is best defined as classic and traditional punctuated with a Moderne esthetic and a sense of whimsy.
“I love projects that require an emphasis on details, research, knowledge of art, architecture, color, and design principals, as well as clients that challenge the design process and designer.”
Specialties include, but are not limited to:
- French and English Country interiors
- Traditional and classical interiors that add to the mix, Mid-20th Century Moderne influences.
- Residential renovation projects and new construction projects from the architectural plans phase through the construction phase, and completed decorated interiors.
- High-end residential interiors including both private homes and condominiums, vacation retreats and small specialty commercial endeavors.
- Garden Rooms, Bedrooms, Living Rooms, and Cabins in the Woods.